Hashcat doesn't load bcrypt hash
I'm trying to brute force bcrypt salted password but hash cat said me that don't fine any hash:

hashcat -a 0 -m 3200 $826y4$PENISPENISPENISPENISPENISPENISPENISPENIS /Volumes//rockyou.txt

The bcrypt is this:

$826y4$PENISPENISPENISPENISPENISPENISPENISPENIScj9R0Sb0ThDPPENISPENISPENISPENISPENISPENISPENISPENISPENISPENISPENISPENISPENISPENISPENISPENIS

but hash cat say me: 

hashcat () starting...

OpenCL Platform #1: Apple

=========================

* Device #1: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-3635QM CPU @ 2.40GHz, skipped

* Device #2: HD Graphics 4000, 384/1536 MB allocatable, 16MCU

* Device #3: GeForce GT 650M, 256/1024 MB allocatable, 2MCU

Hash PENISPENISPENISPENISPENISPENISPENISPENIS': Line-length exception

No hashes loaded

Started: Wed Jan 17 18:37:48 2018
Stopped: Wed Jan 17 18:37:48 2018

Someone could help me to set correctly brute force for this type of hash?
Please don't post hashes. Regardless, the hash you are attacking is an Edmodo hash. You can not load hashes from Edmodo directly into hashcat as they are not plain bcrypt(which should be obvious).
(01-17-2018, 08:20 PM)Chick3nman Wrote: Please don't post hashes. Regardless, the hash you are attacking is an Edmodo hash.

Ty man I didn't know that

(01-17-2018, 08:20 PM)Chick3nman Wrote:  You can not load hashes from Edmodo directly into hashcat as they are not plain bcrypt(which should be obvious).

There is a way to convert in plain bcrypt?
Edmodo didn't use plain bcrypt the way I think you are expecting. Their hashes were obfuscated, which should be easy to determine and fix, but also layered with other algorithms, which im sure you can google and find out. I know i've posted it before.
(01-17-2018, 09:12 PM)Chick3nman Wrote: Edmodo didn't use plain bcrypt the way I think you are expecting. Their hashes were obfuscated, which should be easy to determine and fix, but also layered with other algorithms, which im sure you can google and find out. I know i've posted it before.
I read that these are encrypted with an md5 before and a bcrypt algorithm after....
You will need to handle that, hashcat can not handle that for you right now.
(01-17-2018, 09:40 PM)Chick3nman Wrote: You will need to handle that, hashcat can not handle that for you right now.
Right, I understood.... I will try some informations on Internet to try to decrypt it.... but seems very difficult.... good job Edmodo