Benchmark AMD Radeon Pro SSG 100-506014 16GB + 2TB 2048-bit HBM2 + SSG CrossFire Supp
people tell me how this card will behave in brute force and whether it is possible to find out somewhere? I'm interested in the last 15 algorithms in Nashat? as well as -m15700, I wonder if there is a sense of such a purchase and what will happen with the hash
AMD Radeon Pro SSG 100 2TB
Memory size and performance are not an issue in hashcat. That leaves you with only 4096 cores and a comparable performance like a Vega 64 for a price of 4x GTX1080i.
(03-26-2018, 01:29 PM)Flomac Wrote: Memory size and performance are not an issue in hashcat. That leaves you with only 4096 cores and a comparable performance like a Vega 64 for a price of 4x GTX1080i.

that's what they told me -

There isn’t another viable way that I’m aware of to crack high scrypt settings like those with any speed. You’re only choice is CPU cracking which will be slow. I typically wouldn’t advise brute-forcing the entire keyspace of a password because as you said, as the length of the password increases, the time required will become years very quickly. The practical way to crack passwords is by dictionary attacks, so unless the password to your wallet is something that would commonly be found in a wordlist, it’s probably not worth your time attempting to break it.

Removing the -w3 will tell hashcat to use the “default” workload profile, which will make the system respond more. Using a -w3 will slow down responsiveness and -w4 will make it almost unusable