Truecrypted USB, almost there, tweaking help requested
Brick 
Hello! thanks in advance for reading.
I am working on decrypting a Truecrypted USB key whose password is only half known to me. I was able to crack a test USB key encrypted with TC using hybrid (+mask) attack, so I know I'm on the right track. As for the target USB key, I have come up with the following command:

Code:
./hashcat64.bin -m 6211 -a 7 -1 ?l?d?u ../liveHash/cryptodisk_sdc1.dd ?1?1?1?1?1?1?1?1?1?1?1?1?1?1?1?1?1?1?1?1?1?1 password.txt --increment --increment-min 3

notes: password.txt only has one line and that is the half of the password I do know. increment min to 3 as I've made it there thus far in testing.

My questions:
  • is there a faster way to run this?
  • Is it at all possible to feed the mask portion from a dictionary? I'm reasonably certain the missing half of the password will be in the form of english words, probably lowercase and maybe with a some numbers (likely at the end), but those are all truly unknowns. Likewise, length is unknown.
  • I am pre-pending in this case and will move on to appending if that fails, unless there is a way to do both at once efficiently?
  • in the event a different TC algorithm was used, is it at all possible to set multiple algos for the -m option?

I don't have decent hardware at home (have just tested on my laptop), so I'm looking to invest in something that will allow me to run this efficiently, but I did want to reach out and see if I've at least got the right command for the job at this stage.

Cheers, and thanks again for looking!

Michel