Error: ADL_Overdrive5_Temperature_Get(): -5
Hello

First of all, let me thank you for your fantastic software.

I've been using for quite a while in different versions and with different cards. Right now I have two 5970 in Crossfire.

I was working yesterday with that computer with no problem. It finished the job so I turned it off. I started it again today to start a new job, but now I'm getting this error continuosly

WARN: ADL_Overdrive5_Temperature_Get(): -5

The software seems to be working fine, GPUs are working at 99% and it seems that it keeps calculating, but I can't get the status as it keeps showing the error.

I uninstalled the drivers, restarted, reinstalled ATI Catalyst but the problem persist. The driver version I'm using is 7.14.10.0855 and ATI Catalyst 11.8., downloaded from ATI website.

Any clue as to where is the problem?

Thanks
try again with cat 11.12, use driver sweeper to uninstall old versions
Thanks

Sorry for the mistype. I wrote the information from MSI Afterburner and is not correct. The drivers I'm using are 8.881.0.0 from 28/07/2011 and ATI Catalyst 11.12.

I will uninstall again, use driver sweeper, and reinstall again. I'll post results.
Before doing everything, I just want to note an strange behaviour.

If I close the current job, and recover the job with oclhashcat-lite64 --restore, I only get the error three times after the status, but it stops throwing the error. I can get the status and three errors after that. I'll post screenshot

[Image: g2nBq.jpg]

I'll do the driver uninstall now to check
This has been discussed about 4000 times on these forums. Try the search function next time.
(12-21-2011, 02:46 PM)radix Wrote: This has been discussed about 4000 times on these forums. Try the search function next time.

Sorry, I have searched not only on this forum, but all over the internet, but I have not found any solution for this problem
I have finally decided to full format the computer and reinstall everything and now is working fine again.

Thanks
thanks for info, thread closed.