pass:hash output for every candidate
Hi all,
I have registered to ask this question again.
I saw some problem with hash recovering. I know right pass but some techniques can't find it.
So, I really need output like this:
pass_candidate:hash
for all my candidates.
Maybe I can change something in source code and compile then?
I have difficulties to understand your question. Please be more specific and/or give examples.

If i am getting your question right, read the Outfile Formats section of the help to see for a possible solution.
Oh. I'm sorry! I thought I am writing in this thread: https://hashcat.net/forum/thread-5992.html

So, I want to know each hash (even if they do not match to my hashes.txt).
pass_candidate:hash

For example
admin:21232f297a57a5a743894a0e4a801fc3
admin1:e00cf25ad42683b3df678c61f42c6bda
admin2:c84258e9c39059a89ab77d846ddab909
I'm not aware of a way to get hashcat to output *all* candidates - only the actual cracks.

What is your use case for this?
~
"I saw some problem with hash recovering. I know right pass but some techniques can't find it"
I wonder if it is possible, that hashcat makes different hashes from the same candidates. It is for debug purposes.
Hmm. If hashcat creates different hashes for the same candidates (assuming the same salt), that would be a pretty serious bug.

Generally speaking, you might be able to figure something out using hashcat's --stdout flag (which does send all candidates out), but that will only show you the candidates, not the hashes.
~