bruteforce wpa2 from 9999999999 to 6000000000 in decreasing order
#1
Hi guys, I need help cracking WPA2 .

I suppose password is

a Mobile Number with range from 9999999999 to 6000000000 (better to use decreasing order)
   or
any 8 digit number

   or
any 9 digit number

Kindly give the Hashcat64.exe command to implement above rules
#2
https://hashcat.net/wiki/doku.php?id=mask_attack
#3
(11-22-2018, 11:53 AM)undeath Wrote: https://hashcat.net/wiki/doku.php?id=mask_attack

I have created file mobile.hcmask
contents is as under
9?d?d?d?d?d?d?d?d?d
8?d?d?d?d?d?d?d?d?d
7?d?d?d?d?d?d?d?d?d
6?d?d?d?d?d?d?d?d?d
?d?d?d?d?d?d?d?d
?d?d?d?d?d?d?d?d?d

Please suggest Hashcat command
#4
Try to find resources like https://hashcat.net/wiki/doku.php?id=hashcat and https://resources.infosecinstitute.com/h...beginners/ where you can learn how to use various types of software.
#5
The question of how to create a specific Markov of digits in inverse order is a tricky one that is not easy to do with hashcat itself. Naively, I tried this, but it obviously didn't work:

Code:
$ cat invert-integers.list 9999999999 888888888 77777777 6666666 555555 44444 3333 222 11 0 $ hcstat2gen hcstat2_inverted-integers <invert-integers.list Reading input... Writing stats... $ lzma --compress --format=raw --stdout -9e hcstat2_inverted-integers >inverted-integers.hcstat2 lzma: Using a preset in raw mode is discouraged. lzma: The exact options of the presets may vary between software versions. $ hashcat --stdout -a3 ?d?d --markov-hcstat2=inverted-integers.hcstat2 |  head 01 11 21 31 41 51 61 71 81 91

I got closer with a file with more of each character per line:

Code:
$ tail invert-integers-byline.list 3 3 3 3 2 2 2 1 1 0 $ hashcat --stdout -a3 ?d?d --markov-hcstat2=inverted-integers-byline.hcstat2 | head 90 80 70 60 50 40 30 20 10 00

For obvious reasons, doing this with Markov wouldn't really make sense. It was fun to try, though. Smile

The idea of "inverted Markov" is one that I've brought up before, but there are no in-hashcat methods for doing this.

Instead, you would have to generate candidates externally, using a custom script.
~
#6
How about --markov-disable ? In that case, if you use -1, the ordering of the configuration you set remains.
#7
Hmm ...

Code:
$ hashcat --stdout --markov-disable -a 3 -1 987654321 ?d 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
~
#8
(you should use ?1 if you set -1 )