Is this WPA password cracked?
I saw a notepad file with password but the command show exhausted (it didnt show cracked). I tried this password to connect that wifi but it cannot connect with this found password.

So is this password cracked or not?
Exhausted means finished, cracked or not.
Look at the line "Recovered........: 1/1"
Or look at your potfile, etc.
that's not 100% correct, Mem5

Exhausted could happen if only some of the handshakes are cracked and not all of them.
but if all "hashes" are cracked, the status will be "Cracked".

The problem with WPA/WPA2 is that it could in theory happen that an user connected to the router with an incorrect password and therefore (depending on which message types were captured, see https://hashcat.net/wiki/doku.php?id=hcc...pair_table) it could happen that a wrong password was used to connect to the device and this wrong password will be "cracked" by hashcat. This actually is were rarely the case, because most WLAN users store their password somehow (on smartphone or notebook/desktop kind of nobody retypes their password on every re-connection, but the correct passwords are most of the time saved somewhere encrypted), but it could happen if you are yourself trying to connect with an incorrect password etc (in a lab environment for instance).

There are of course also other reasons why the cracked password could not work: things like MAC address filtering and too low signal etc (reasons like these are more likely than incorrect passwords were send to the router, but as said that could happen too).

I would recommend analyzing your hccapx file and check which message pairs are contained within the file and how many different networks/handshakes etc
(01-05-2019, 02:19 PM)Mem5 Wrote: Exhausted means finished, cracked or not.
Where to see potfile?
(01-05-2019, 03:05 PM)i865pe Wrote:
Where to see potfile?

Hashcat directory. Open with your favourite texteditor.
(01-05-2019, 10:29 PM)slyexe Wrote:
(01-05-2019, 03:05 PM)i865pe Wrote:
Where to see potfile?

Hashcat directory. Open with your favourite texteditor.
I didnt see a file called potfile, mind to guid me?
look for hashcat.potfile
potfile is an extension, like exe, bat, txt,...
if no hash was cracked there will be no potfile
Tq above