Why 4.0.0 find the password and 5.1.0 not?
Well, the question is simple, when I use the 4.0.0 I can find the password with cracked message, but when I use 5.1.0 can not find the password and the message is exausted, I need to use the 5.1.0 version because this version improve the speed, with 4.0.0 is lower. I try with all version and I cant get work well. I use the beta version but I recieved a error. In 5.1.0 I need to use the  --self-test-disable option because give me open cl error, in 4.0.0 I dont use --self-test disable option, can anybody help me?
Please paste your command line AND output of each (v4 and v5). Do not use --force.
"I need to use the --self-test-disable option" -> means that you probably have a driver issue.
What's your GPUs and driver version?
(07-04-2019, 08:30 AM)Mem5 Wrote: Please paste your command line AND output of each (v4 and v5). Do not use --force.
"I need to use the  --self-test-disable option" -> means that you probably have a driver issue.
What's your GPUs and driver version?
The GPUs are RX580 I use the lastest drivers download from AMD site, If I use the same driver for both version, why 4.0.0 doesnt show error but 5.1.0 show Opencl error and I need to  use the command --self-test-disable?. I dont use --force in 4.0.0 neither 5.1.0, my question is, using the same GPUs the same driver, why 4.0.0 hascat version works perfectly and 5.1.0 doesnt?. I dont get any error in both version, the only issue is 4.0.0 crack the .hccapx file and 5.1.0 doesnt
Probably a bug in the AMD driver that is not triggered by the old opencl code but by the code in the latest hashcat version.
(07-04-2019, 09:53 PM)undeath Wrote: Probably a bug in the AMD driver that is not triggered by the old opencl code but by the code in the latest hashcat version.
So do I have to wait a AMD driver upgrade?
Pretty much. Well, hope they fix it with an update. And use the older hashcat version in the meantime.