Hashcat won't start ''insufficient memory available''
That's only possible by running different hashcat instances on each device.
Ya, but hashcat now is tottaly ruinous.
Versions 5.1.0 and 5.0.0 which I try can't work with AMD cards since there is some kind of a problem and if you do --self-test-disable it will work but no result, it will pass try list and will not find a passwort, I test it.
Beta version 5.1.0+1394 works fine with AMD and finding pass, but have problem with Nvidia :

[Image: FqKFXNN.png]

I test it with 2 drivers for Nvidia, latest 436.30 and some older one just to be sure what will be happen, 419.67. I also read on forums that some other guys have this problem, so it is hashcat or Nvidia drivers failure not mine.

So with now in my PC 1050ti and RX 570 I can't run both cards and that hashcat will work as it should... If I run and 5.1.0 or 5.0.0 it will work for Nvidia, but not for Amd, resulting not find a pass eaven it is in a list.

If I run with beta 5.1.0+1394 it will not start since it have problem with Nvidia cuda. So for now I can only choose will I run only AMD with beta drivers or Nvidia with 5.1.0 or 5.0.0.

I don't know from which version problem with AMD will appear but now I will try to run both of them with much older versions of hashcat, maybe some of them will work without problems.
hashcat: "All hashes found already, won't crack them again"
Vidramon: "it will work for Nvidia, but not for Amd, resulting not find a pass"

this makes absoultely no sense to me.

Did you even read what the error message says? it says that there is no further work to do because the hashes are already cracked.

just use --potfile-disable if you wan't to crack them again and again and again
(09-21-2019, 05:19 PM)philsmd Wrote: hashcat: "All hashes found already, won't crack them again"
Vidramon: "it will work for Nvidia, but not for Amd, resulting not find a pass"

this makes absoultely no sense to me.

Did you even read what the error message says? it says that there is no further work to do because the hashes are already cracked.

just use --potfile-disable if you wan't to crack them again and again and again

No, it is not such kind of a problem !
Please read here it is this kind of problem : https://hashcat.net/forum/thread-8602-po...l#pid46060
You can also find my latest post there.
Versions 5.0.0 and 5.1.0 will only run with AMD if you do a command --self-test-disable, it can't run without that command, but if you put that command and run it, then it will not find a passwor eaven if it is in the list, for example it will finish a list for one hour but pass will not been found !

Beta 5.1.0+1394 works fine with AMD and find pass, but will not work with Nvidia 1050ti, and as I read here :https://hashcat.net/forum/thread-8516.html, last post says ''the latest driver is completely broken in combination with a 1050 TI'' and ''A 1080 TI (MSI) and a 970 (ASUS) are working fine, running the same driver / system configuration.''. So there is some kind of problem with hashcat beta drivers and 1050ti !

I try now hashcat 4.0.0 and it is working fine with both of the cards, and finding password. Only when finish I have problem ''ADL_Overdrive6_FanSpeed_Reset<>: -8 Failed to restore default fan speed and policy for device #2''
But as far as I see this problem is not so crucial.