GPU Utilization stuck at 2%
Exclamation 
Hey all,
I've been following multiple guides trying to up my GPU utilization from 2%, I even tried the tips on the hashcat FAQ but none seem to work either raising GPU util by 10% but lowering my H/ or not working at allĀ , my command is:
Code:
./hashcat64.exe -m 500 -o Assignment01 -a 3 -w 4 --force -O --opencl-device-types 1,2 --increment --increment-min 5 .\hard_dump.txt '?a?a?a?a?a?a?a?a?a?a'
can anyone suggest a way to increase my utilization? would adding rules work? thank you
let's start with removing the --force

if you use your CPU power together with your GPU it could be worse in some very specific situations (of course also depending on your hardware and hash type etc). What happens if you only use the GPU (i.e. running it without -D 1,2)
(09-26-2019, 04:40 PM)philsmd Wrote: let's start with removing the --force

if you use your CPU power together with your GPU it could be worse in some very specific situations (of course also depending on your hardware and hash type etc). What happens if you only use the GPU (i.e. running it without -D 1,2)

There was no change really still stuck between %0-%4.
what hardware ? which drivers ? more info alltogether would be nice

does it work with other hash types or older hashcat versions ? did you try the beta version from https://hashcat.net/beta/ ?

did you run the benchmark with --benchmark -m 500 ?