Salted hash
Is there any possibilities to find out the salt if i have the salted hash with me ? 
In detail : i have salt and hash both with me so with the salt when i try to
Use that salt in Sha256 the answer is the exact hash that i have . But what if 
I want to find the salt with the same hash how is it possible?
if you do not know the salt, you would probably need to guess it and this guessing might be very difficult because salts are often both random and long.

Therefore, it depends on the algorithm, the randomness (and charset, different characters used for the salt) and the length of the salt to determine if the salt can be "guessed".

Sometimes you also have the hash and password and only miss the salt. In some cases like this you could just swap the role of the salt and password, i.e. the known password becomes your salt (something you know) and the salt becomes you password (something you want to discover).

There is no magic way of discovering the salt from the hash alone (without cracking the hash) ... it's not hidden somewhere and can't be extracted (otherwise why would we need to store the salt together with the hash, if it would be somehow extractable/computable from the hash ? It is not).
Thanks for taking out time and replying.. but my scene is completely different.
In my case there is no password only hash and salt. Ok let me be honest
Its a game where before it starts i get the hash code and after the result
I can see the salt. From that salt i the same hash but y not possible to
Get the salt from that hash . I mean there will be some way.
what is the algorithm in your opinion ?

sha256 ($salt)

?

if that would be the case, you could consider the salt just like a unknown password.

what is the format of this salt, what is its characters used and length ?

there is probably an algorithm how salt is generated, why not investigate that if it's not random ?
Hi brother i know the exact lenght of the salt and because its restricted to share
Hash and salt here is there any other way i can contact you ? So that i will share some examples
With salt and hashes .