Segmentation Fault
I just did a fresh install of linux. I have the newest AMD drivers installed. When I try to run oclHashcat-plus I get a segmentation fault. Doesn't matter what options I set. Even just running ./oclHashcat-plus32.bin does it. Anyone see this or know of a fix?

Thanks for any help

JB
what distro?
BackTrack 5r1

I was running it before without a problem then when v0.07 came out it started lagging on me so I hoped a fresh install would fix it. Now I can't run it at all. I still have my old install on another drive so I might just go back to that until I can figure this out.
Well I figured it out. I did a fresh install of BackTrack5 R2. Installed the newest ATI drivers and the problem went away. Then I installed the Stream SDK and it came back. So after another format without installing the SDK it works again, no more segmentation fault. I do still have the problem of the whole system lagging while its running. It didn't do it before version .07 so now I just let it run overnight while I don't need to use the pc. I hope I can find a fix for this problem soon.

This is what ocl shows:
[s]tatus [p]ause [r]esume [q]uit => s
Status.......: Running
Input.Mode...: File (./pass/wpa.txt)
Hash.Target..: xxxxx
Hash.Type....: WPA/WPA2
Time.Running.: 44 secs
Time.Left....: 13 secs
Time.Util....: 44490.2ms/143.5ms Real/CPU, 0.3% idle
Speed........: 44652 c/s Real, 45329 c/s GPU
Recovered....: 0/1 Digests, 0/1 Salts
Progress.....: 2255086/2830422 (79.67%)
Rejected.....: 268526/2255086 (11.91%)
HW.Monitor.#1: 99% GPU, 73c Temp

But in system monitor Xorg takes up most of the cpu while ocl is running.

you have to install the SDK first, then the catalyst