CPU DISCOVER SENA WITH GPU NOT.
Good afternoon friends,
I managed to install my video card in the notebook, it shows when typing the command hashcat -I I have the output of # 1 GPU # 2 CPU # 3 CPU, however when activating the command hashcat -m 16800 -w 3 hash.16800 wordlist .txt --force --self-test-disable it triggers the GPU runs the wordlist 100% at speed 13.000/s until the end but finds nothing. These passwords I have and made the wordlists to test
  with the hashcat.

When I run via cpu, it finds the hash perfectly with the same command typed above.
that is, just get the password with cpu, GPU does not. what could be happening?
Yes, lets ignore and disable all safety checks and then wonder why things don't work.
But what do you mean? it only works via cpu. GPU spins and does not find out. which command do I have to rotate?
If you need to use --force or --self-test-disable your opencl driver is broken. Peeling off the warning label is not the same as fixing your problem.
this could be happening because? is this happening because the video card is old?
First and foremost it happens because your opencl driver is broken. This might be because the driver does not receive any updates, because you have not installed the newest version of the driver or because something broke in the newest version.
You mean the opencl runtimes? if that's the case, I installed 18.1
(11-06-2020, 07:40 PM)undeath Wrote: Yes, lets ignore and disable all safety checks and then wonder why things don't work.

(11-09-2020, 04:34 PM)caramaneiro Wrote: You mean the opencl runtimes? if that's the case, I installed 18.1

how do I solve this broken opencl, I'm using windows 10 and hashcat 6.11
Try to install a different driver/runtime. Some are buggy, some are not.