Can I divide the workload into three levels ?
Good evening everyone I ask if anyone will help me to understand if it is possible to decrypt a password of 15 characters distributed in 3 groups example:
the password that I will have to decide is 15 alpha numeric characters uppercase lowercase and numbers abcd123zv7dfpk3 I would like to divide it into 3 groups abcd1 23zv7 dfpk3 and I would like to tell hashcat to find me the first five of the first group can hashcat via maskera or rules decrypt the first five characters? Then found the first five I would like you to find the second group of five alphanumeric characters and so on just to optimize the times without me spending years and years decrypting a password of 15 alphanumeric characters?
Obviously it's on a 22000 hash and the password I'm sure is 15 alphanumeric characters thanks ...
sorry this is not possible, if this was possible why divide in 3 groups? why not divide in 15 groups so you just have to guess each character once?

If it is 15 chars long you can only guess the 15 characters in total. So it will most likely take years yes.
Yep, it's a fundamental property of proper password hashing that you have to know all of the characters in order to successfully crack the hash.
~
Thanks for your attention I believed that somehow I could target the hashcat workload on the first 5 characters while excluding the other 10 characters thanks for the answers.