AMD 6800 XT Bench
Comparing RX 6000 series with Vega64 sounds like an insult.

RDNA2 architecture and RX 6000 reference cards are the best products delivered by AMD ever and probably after decades provide better power efficiency than nVidia cards.
I am an AMD fan been back on the train since first gen ryzen I am really glad to see the 6k series cards doing well, now I just hope some supply chain returns.
Was the benchmarks done on Windows?

(I'm trying to do this on an Ubuntu 20.04, but ROCm/OpenCL doesn't seem enough for hashcat to find this card)
(12-23-2020, 07:37 PM)Nikos Wrote: Comparing RX 6000 series with Vega64 sounds like an insult.

RDNA2 architecture and RX 6000 reference cards are the best products delivered by AMD ever and probably after decades provide better power efficiency than nVidia cards.

I also see them on par in efficiency, finally. Would be nice to get a deeper comparison with multiple hashes and long-time hashcracking.
Also bear in mind, that 15700 result does not reflect what you actually get and it doesn’t resolve anything , as in some loop s wrong in there. On the 3080 the bench was 107kh/s, I ran it against a  wallet I created with the password that I put into a word file, never cracked it... something is off there..