How to crack many WPA2 passwords at the same time?
Hi.

I'm using oclHashcat. I have three passwords for three different WPA2 networks. I was trying to combine them so that oclHashcat can try to crack all of them at the same time, but it doesn't seem to be working. It only picks up the first password in the list and tries to crack it. So it seems that I need to crack each password separately. Is there any way to speed up the cracking of WPA2 passwords and crack them in parallel?

Thanks.
Currently, oclHashcat-plus does not support multiple WPA2 hashes in a single instance. One way to work around this is to have three separate instances. So basically:

1: Have three separate directories with oclHashcat-plus or Hashcat.
2: Launch the processes in parallel. Make sure that all of them have drastically lowered -n and -u values.

If you are using CPU Hashcat, do the same thing but adjust the -n parameter only.

This is totally inefficient but should work.
(08-06-2013, 06:50 AM)Mangix Wrote: This is totally inefficient but should work.

This is what I have been doing so far, but as you mentioned it is not efficient. I was hoping for something better than this Smile
It's as efficient as it can get. WPA is salted with the SSID.
(08-07-2013, 11:04 PM)undeath Wrote: It's as efficient as it can get. WPA is salted with the SSID.

Arghhh... so there is no way to speed it up then Sad
There is one way to speed up the cracking process. Buy more hardware Big Grin.

Adding to what undeath said, even if atom added support for loading multiple hccap files in (ocl)hashcat, the speed would quite literally be cut in half because of the salting.
(08-08-2013, 04:17 AM)Mangix Wrote: Adding to what undeath said, even if atom added support for loading multiple hccap files in (ocl)hashcat, the speed would quite literally be cut in half because of the salting.
Unless the ESSIDs are the same, which may occur for a popular online wireless recovery website.