oclHashcat problem with overheat probably
First of all, you're using an outdated graphic driver. Try to install 14.9 instead of 14.4.

Maybe the solution is very simple: if this is your cooler, then its not specified for your graphics card. A cooler should not only cool the GPU, it also has to cool the rest of the board. In the render test you posted two other temp values measure over 90 and 80 degrees. Whatever it is, maybe another part of your GC is overheating.

Build it back to the original cooler and try it again.
(03-07-2015, 03:13 PM)Flomac Wrote: First of all, you're using an outdated graphic driver. Try to install 14.9 instead of 14.4.

Maybe the solution is very simple: if this is your cooler, then its not specified for your graphics card. A cooler should not only cool the GPU, it also has to cool the rest of the board. In the render test you posted two other temp values measure over 90 and 80 degrees. Whatever it is, maybe another part of your GC is overheating.

I do not know how to install new drivers, 2 days ago I install The-Distribution-Which-Does-Not-Handle-OpenCL-Well (Kali) linux, and immediately install AMD drivers, and that is it, so I assume that installed drivers are the latest.

Hmm, you are in right about that, but old cooler not work anymore and it is not in function... I will try to find out what are that GPU 2 and GPU 3 about, I guess that one of that is memory...

Does anyone know how to underclock my graphic card in The-Distribution-Which-Does-Not-Handle-OpenCL-Well (Kali) Linux, I know how to do it in windows but I dont know in The-Distribution-Which-Does-Not-Handle-OpenCL-Well (Kali) ?
(03-07-2015, 03:13 PM)Flomac Wrote: First of all, you're using an outdated graphic driver. Try to install 14.9 instead of 14.4.

You was in right, GPU 2 temp are from memory ( Vram ), and GPU 3 temp is from VRM, and this cooler do not touch that parts on the board so I have overheat.

So I must first found somewhere heatsink kit and embed on card, the try.

Maybe is not for this forum, but if someone have some link that I can view how to install 14.9 drivers ?
(03-07-2015, 07:13 PM)Vidramon Wrote: You was in right, GPU 2 temp are from memory ( Vram ), and GPU 3 temp is from VRM, and this cooler do not touch that parts on the board so I have overheat.

So I must first found somewhere heatsink kit and embed on card, the try.

Glad I could help. Take a look here at Arctic cooling, they have a few coolers that fit and they come with lots of small RAM and VRM heatsinks.

(03-07-2015, 07:13 PM)Vidramon Wrote: Maybe is not for this forum, but if someone have some link that I can view how to install 14.9 drivers ?

Download the right one here from AMD. Read here about deinstallation.
(03-08-2015, 01:56 AM)Flomac Wrote: Glad I could help. Take a look here at Arctic cooling, they have a few coolers that fit and they come with lots of small RAM and VRM heatsinks.

Download the right one here from AMD. Read here about deinstallation.

Yes, I know about that but it is too expensive for me, I found 8 heatsink for memory from my friend and I will take it on monday now, install it on card, test then, and I will put results here.

Please can you tell me about drivers ( on PM if you do not want on forum ), do you have that version on your's PC and is working well ?
Because my friend try to install them and it will not accept it, also have ati card like I, so if there is some tutorial how to install it please send me a link, maybe we do some mistakes. Sorry for bad English.
All you need to know about deinstalling/installing drivers under Linux is in the AMD link.