02-09-2012, 07:49 AM
Is it possible? I'm not asking for rainbow tables; I'm just asking for efficiency.
|
Possible to save or generate hashes for future use?
|
|
02-09-2012, 07:49 AM
Is it possible? I'm not asking for rainbow tables; I'm just asking for efficiency.
02-09-2012, 10:46 AM
plus is already doing this with its hashcat.pot
02-09-2012, 04:39 PM
02-09-2012, 06:59 PM
yes
(02-09-2012, 06:59 PM)atom Wrote: yes Does it automatically output all hashes or do I need to specify this functionality? Also, I ran Code: cudaHashcat-plus64.exe -m 0 ..\hashes_to_crack.txtHere is pic of a run: Code: Status.......: Running
Input.Mode...: Piped
Hash.Type....: MD5
Time.Running.: 21 mins, 31 secs
Time.Util....: 1291929.9ms/0.0ms Real/CPU, 0.0% idle
Speed........: 0 c/s Real, 0 c/s GPU
Recovered....: 0/10 Digests, 0/1 Salts
Progress.....: 0
Rejected.....: 0
HW.Monitor.#1: 0% GPU, 54c TempI've also tried this method and get an error stating to look at the help file: Code: .\cudaHashcat-plus64.exe -m 0 -a 3 -o ..\hashes.dic '..\hashes to crack.txt'Quote:Does it automatically output all hashes or do I need to specify this functionality? yes, with the --show parameter Quote:Also, I ran this is because you missed to add the dictionary, so oclHashcat-plus switches to stdin mode (piped) (02-09-2012, 09:25 PM)hashgen Wrote: I've also tried this method and get an error stating to look at the help file: you have set the hash and the dictionary in wrong order |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|