Cracking WPA Password (Token length exception – no hashes loaded)
Make sure to use the latest version of hashcat as an initial step. 
Code: hashcat -m %mode% -i --increment-min 8 --increment-max 16 -a 3 -o output.txt %hash% ?a?a?a?a?a?a?a?a?a?a?a?a?a?a?a?a 
WPA being a slower hashrate will not be feasible with such a large keyspace after 12 characters unless you have some serious hardware. Also note, you specify using symbols in your initial statement but do not include it within crunch. If you are not using symbols modify your mask by using a custom character set with -1 and limit to ?l?u?d. 
Code: hashcat -m %mode% -1 ?l?u?d -i --increment-min 8 --increment-max 16 -a 3 -o output.txt %hash% ?1?1?1?1?1?1?1?1?1?1?1?1?1?1?1?1

By typing either one, It says error no hashes loaded(while I've placed the hash path), can you help??
(06-24-2021, 09:15 AM)Jimis 3:16 Wrote: Make sure to use the latest version of hashcat as an initial step. 
Code: hashcat -m %mode% -i --increment-min 8 --increment-max 16 -a 3 -o output.txt %hash% ?a?a?a?a?a?a?a?a?a?a?a?a?a?a?a?a 
WPA being a slower hashrate will not be feasible with such a large keyspace after 12 characters unless you have some serious hardware. Also note, you specify using symbols in your initial statement but do not include it within crunch. If you are not using symbols modify your mask by using a custom character set with -1 and limit to ?l?u?d. 
Code: hashcat -m %mode% -1 ?l?u?d -i --increment-min 8 --increment-max 16 -a 3 -o output.txt %hash% ?1?1?1?1?1?1?1?1?1?1?1?1?1?1?1?1

By typing either one, It says error no hashes loaded(while I've placed the hash path), can you help??

Run: hashcat --example-hashes
and check the output for WPA modes. It looks like it's either 22000 or 22001. Look at the Example.Hash line for each mode, are your hash lines formatted correctly?
(06-24-2021, 09:27 AM)trebla Wrote:
(06-24-2021, 09:15 AM)Jimis 3:16 Wrote: Make sure to use the latest version of hashcat as an initial step. 

Run: hashcat --example-hashes
and check the output for WPA modes. It looks like it's either 22000 or 22001. Look at the Example.Hash line for each mode, are your hash lines formatted correctly?

Ok, I checked what you say. Now what I should do?

Attached Files
.jpg   Στιγμιότυπο οθόνης 2021-06-24 103838.jpg (Size: 67.51 KB / Downloads: 9)
(06-24-2021, 09:44 AM)Jimis 3:16 Wrote: Ok, I checked what you say. Now what I should do?
From your image it looks like mode 22000 is most probable. Check that the hash you are trying to crack starts with the same characters, WPA*01* then 32 hex characters * again etc. If your hash line is correct like in the image hashcat should load the hash line if you start it with hashcat -m 22000 hashfile <insert attack here> where hashfile is the file where the hash you are trying to crack is stored. Attack can be any attack hashcat supports. Wordlist, mask etc.

Maybe first you can try to crack the example hash and see if it works. The password for the example hash is hashcat! so it's easy to crack. For instance try to crack it with attack -a 3 ?l?l?l?l?l?l?l?s, that is 7 lowercase characters + one special. That should crack the example hash.
(06-24-2021, 10:43 PM)trebla Wrote:
(06-24-2021, 09:44 AM)Jimis 3:16 Wrote: Ok, I checked what you say. Now what I should do?
From your image it looks like mode 22000 is most probable. Check that the hash you are trying to crack starts with the same characters, WPA*01* then 32 hex characters * again etc. If your hash line is correct like in the image hashcat should load the hash line if you start it with hashcat -m 22000 hashfile <insert attack here> where hashfile is the file where the hash you are trying to crack is stored. Attack can be any attack hashcat supports. Wordlist, mask etc.

Maybe first you can try to crack the example hash and see if it works. The password for the example hash is hashcat! so it's easy to crack. For instance try to crack it with attack -a 3 ?l?l?l?l?l?l?l?s, that is 7 lowercase characters + one special. That should crack the example hash.

Finally, I managed to start cracking wpa hash with live generating wordlist (abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz1234567890)
I can checkpoint the process It makes, I can see the process live, for example now still is 0.08%, It's ok though, I can save It by clicking letter C on my keyboard and next time typing command: hashcat.exe --session=hashcat --restore
Something strange is that the words didn't start from aaaaaaaa but from random letters, do you think anything's wrong??
(06-25-2021, 05:55 PM)Jimis 3:16 Wrote: Something strange is that the words didn't start from aaaaaaaa but from random letters, do you think anything's wrong??
All is fine. It doesn't run in alphabetical order. Hashcat selects combinations that are most likely first using statistics. If I remember correctly the default statistics for which order to try the combinations was calculated from the rockyou wordlist. If you are doing something advanced you can supply your own statistics. But get the basics working first before trying the advanced options. If you, sometime in the future, want to try advanced options you can calculate your own statistics using the hcstat2gen tool from hashcat utils.
(06-25-2021, 11:54 PM)trebla Wrote:
(06-25-2021, 05:55 PM)Jimis 3:16 Wrote: Something strange is that the words didn't start from aaaaaaaa but from random letters, do you think anything's wrong??
All is fine. It doesn't run in alphabetical order. Hashcat selects combinations that are most likely first using statistics. If I remember correctly the default statistics for which order to try the combinations was calculated from the rockyou wordlist. If you are doing something advanced you can supply your own statistics. But get the basics working first before trying the advanced options. If you, sometime in the future, want to try advanced options you can calculate your own statistics using the hcstat2gen tool from hashcat utils.

It's on 0.86%, It has Guess.Mask 8 digits, though I setted It from 8 to 20 digits, It will change to 9 and continue until 20 later?? I also setted to search with numbers combined with alphabet, will do that later too? Posted a screenshot to see..

Attached Files
.jpg   Στιγμιότυπο οθόνης 2021-06-27 103838.jpg (Size: 74.58 KB / Downloads: 2)