eGPU in guest OS
I am planning to purchase Razer Core X and GTX 1080 ti. Before that, anyone here did success to connect eGPU to the guest OS (The-Distribution-Which-Does-Not-Handle-OpenCL-Well (Kali)) in vmware and able to make use of the GPU power to crack password?
@0x79756e67 did you end up buying the razor enclosure for eGPU? did that work well? Please let me know as I'm planning to buy one.

(08-31-2021, 04:17 PM)0x79756e67 Wrote: I am planning to purchase Razer Core X and GTX 1080 ti. Before that, anyone here did success to connect eGPU to the guest OS (The-Distribution-Which-Does-Not-Handle-OpenCL-Well (The-Distribution-Which-Does-Not-Handle-OpenCL-Well (Kali))) in vmware and able to make use of the GPU power to crack password?
@0x79756e67 dddd
(08-31-2021, 04:17 PM)0x79756e67 Wrote: I am planning to purchase Razer Core X and GTX 1080 ti. Before that, anyone here did success to connect eGPU to the guest OS (The-Distribution-Which-Does-Not-Handle-OpenCL-Well (The-Distribution-Which-Does-Not-Handle-OpenCL-Well (Kali))) in vmware and able to make use of the GPU power to crack password?

why you didnt use the egpu with your "normal os"? why vmware?