ERROR: clCreateContext(): CL_UNKNOWN_ERROR
#10
Hi,

I'll try that later today, thanks for your information about this.


(09-21-2016, 02:53 AM)KhanKrum Wrote: Predator, I've found a solution! I suppose you are running Debian or Ubuntu based system...
1. If you don't have it already - install synaptic
Code:
sudo apt-get update && sudo apt-get install synaptic
2. Open Synaptic and do a search for packages with version "367.44-1" , than install all of them without the package "libgl1-nvidia-glx"
3. At last I have installed  :
Code:
diffstat (1.61-1) libegl1-nvidia (367.44-1) libgles1-nvidia (367.44-1) libgles2-nvidia (367.44-1) libnvidia-egl-wayland (367.44-1) libnvidia-encode1 (367.44-1) libnvidia-fbc1 (367.44-1) libnvidia-ifr1 (367.44-1) libnvidia-ptxjitcompiler (367.44-1) module-assistant (0.11.9) nvidia-kernel-source (367.44-1) nvidia-libopencl1 (367.44-1) nvidia-smi (367.44-1) quilt (0.63-5)

and removed:
Code:
nvidia-smi:i386 ocl-icd-libopencl1

The result:
Code:
hashcat -m 2500 -b hashcat (v3.10) starting in benchmark-mode... OpenCL Platform #1: NVIDIA Corporation ====================================== - Device #1: GeForce GTX 750 Ti, 499/1999 MB allocatable, 5MCU OpenCL Platform #2: Mesa, skipped! No OpenCL compatible devices found Hashtype: WPA/WPA2 Speed.Dev.#1.:    71542 H/s (89.15ms) Started: Wed Sep 21 03:09:41 2016 Stopped: Wed Sep 21 03:09:51 2016


Messages In This Thread
RE: ERROR: clCreateContext(): CL_UNKNOWN_ERROR. Resolved! - by Predator - 09-21-2016, 04:50 AM