Speed on Radeon HD 8850M and GeForce 840M
#1
I have an HP Pavillion with Intel Core i7 4510U 2.0 GHz CPU with Intel Integrated Graphics and Nvidia GeForce 840M.

I also have a Dell Inspiron 15R 5537 with Intel Core i7 4500U 2.0 GHz CPU with Intel Integrated Graphics and AMD Radeon HD 8850M.

I'm getting about 30000 H/s on both, cracking a .16800 file. On Ubuntu and on Windows 10. I've followed the FAQ's wrong driver installation section to assure they are right.

Is this speed right? How can I check it? I know the benchmark command, but how can I check if its normal?

HP / Nvidia / Windows:

Code:
hashcat (v5.1.0) starting... * Device #1: WARNING! Kernel exec timeout is not disabled. This may cause "CL_OUT_OF_RESOURCES" or related errors. To disable the timeout, see: https://hashcat.net/q/timeoutpatch * Device #2: Intel's OpenCL runtime (GPU only) is currently broken. We are waiting for updated OpenCL drivers from Intel. You can use --force to override, but do not report related errors. nvmlDeviceGetFanSpeed(): Not Supported OpenCL Platform #1: NVIDIA Corporation ====================================== * Device #1: GeForce 840M, 512/2048 MB allocatable, 3MCU OpenCL Platform #2: Intel(R) Corporation ======================================== * Device #2: Intel(R) HD Graphics 4400, skipped. * Device #3: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4510U CPU @ 2.00GHz, skipped. Hashes: 7 digests; 7 unique digests, 5 unique salts Bitmaps: 16 bits, 65536 entries, 0x0000ffff mask, 262144 bytes, 5/13 rotates Rules: 77 Applicable optimizers: * Zero-Byte * Slow-Hash-SIMD-LOOP Minimum password length supported by kernel: 8 Maximum password length supported by kernel: 63 Watchdog: Temperature abort trigger set to 90c Dictionary cache built: * Filename..: ..\Wordlists\rockyou.txt * Passwords.: 14344391 * Bytes.....: 139921497 * Keyspace..: 1104517568 * Runtime...: 2 secs [s]tatus [p]ause [b]ypass [c]heckpoint [q]uit => Session..........: hashcat Status...........: Running Hash.Type........: WPA-PMKID-PBKDF2 Hash.Target......: ..\Captures\qua_estag_9h.16800 Time.Started.....: Sun Dec 30 02:00:23 2018 (1 sec) Time.Estimated...: Mon Dec 31 20:42:52 2018 (1 day, 18 hours) Guess.Base.......: File (..\Wordlists\rockyou.txt) Guess.Mod........: Rules (..\Rules\best64.rule) Guess.Queue......: 1/1 (100.00%) Speed.#1.........: 35554 H/s (84.97ms) @ Accel:512 Loops:128 Thr:64 Vec:1 Recovered........: 0/7 (0.00%) Digests, 0/5 (0.00%) Salts Progress.........: 56183050/5522587840 (1.02%) Rejected.........: 56183050/56183050 (100.00%) Restore.Point....: 0/14344384 (0.00%) Restore.Sub.#1...: Salt:0 Amplifier:0-1 Iteration:1920-2048 Candidates.#1....: 123456789 -> getpaid1 Hardware.Mon.#1..: Temp: 51c Util:100% Core:1124MHz Mem: 900MHz Bus:4


Messages In This Thread
Speed on Radeon HD 8850M and GeForce 840M - by Togumelo - 12-30-2018, 05:56 AM