Hardware monitoring interface not found on your system?
#1
So, earlier I posted about a problem with my hash but I was able to fix that, but now I keep getting this:
Code:
hashcat (v6.1.1-116-gfb219e0a6) starting... You have enabled --force to bypass dangerous warnings and errors! This can hide serious problems and should only be done when debugging. Do not report hashcat issues encountered when using --force. OpenCL API (OpenCL 2.1 ) - Platform #1 [Intel(R) Corporation] ============================================================= * Device #1: Intel(R) HD Graphics 615, 3180/3244 MB (1622 MB allocatable), 24MCU Minimum password length supported by kernel: 0 Maximum password length supported by kernel: 256 Hashes: 1 digests; 1 unique digests, 1 unique salts Bitmaps: 16 bits, 65536 entries, 0x0000ffff mask, 262144 bytes, 5/13 rotates Applicable optimizers applied: * Zero-Byte * Single-Hash * Single-Salt * Brute-Force * Slow-Hash-SIMD-LOOP * Uses-64-Bit Watchdog: Hardware monitoring interface not found on your system. Watchdog: Temperature abort trigger disabled.

the code I applied is this: hashcat -m 23500 -a 3 -2 ?l?d --increment --increment-min 8 --increment-max 16 hash.txt ?2?2?2?2?2?2?2?2 --force




any idea what I'm doing wrong? thanks in advance!
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Hardware monitoring interface not found on your system? - by Anne1246 - 03-19-2021, 07:25 PM