Very slow speed
#1
Hello,

I have a very slow speed trying to recover my ethereum wallet, and don't find how to fix it.

I am using this command
Code:
.\hashcat.exe --force -m 15700 -d1 ethereum.txt PSN.txt -w3 -r rules/dive.rule
With ethereum.txt is my ethereum wallet info, and PSN.txt is some fragments of my password I maybe remember.

The status is:

Code:
Session..........: hashcat Status...........: Running Hash.Name........: Ethereum Wallet, SCRYPT Hash.Target......: hide Time.Started.....: Thu May 06 10:41:24 2021, (14 mins, 10 secs) Time.Estimated...: Thu Jun 17 10:09:12 2021, (41 days, 23 hours) Guess.Base.......: File (PSN.txt) Guess.Mod........: Rules (rules/dive.rule) Guess.Queue......: 1/1 (100.00%) Speed.#1.........:        0 H/s (36599.40ms) @ Accel:1 Loops:1 Thr:1 Vec:1 Recovered........: 0/1 (0.00%) Digests Progress.........: 161/693602 (0.02%) Rejected.........: 0/161 (0.00%) Restore.Point....: 0/7 (0.00%) Restore.Sub.#1...: Salt:0 Amplifier:23-24 Iteration:0-1 Candidates.#1....: 89 -> hide Hardware.Mon.#1..: Temp: 52c Fan: 54% Util:100% Core:1965MHz Mem:9251MHz Bus:16


./hashcat -I give me 

CUDA Info:
==========


Code:
CUDA.Version.: 11.3 Backend Device ID #1 (Alias: #2)   Name...........: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080   Processor(s)...: 68   Clock..........: 1710   Memory.Total...: 10240 MB   Memory.Free....: 8946 MB OpenCL Info: ============ OpenCL Platform ID #1   Vendor..: NVIDIA Corporation   Name....: NVIDIA CUDA   Version.: OpenCL 3.0 CUDA 11.3.55   Backend Device ID #2 (Alias: #1)     Type...........: GPU     Vendor.ID......: 32     Vendor.........: NVIDIA Corporation     Name...........: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080     Version........: OpenCL 3.0 CUDA     Processor(s)...: 68     Clock..........: 1710     Memory.Total...: 10240 MB (limited to 2560 MB allocatable in one block)     Memory.Free....: 9344 MB     OpenCL.Version.: OpenCL C 1.2     Driver.Version.: 465.89


I have a 3080 with last CUDA 11.3 drivers on windows.

Also, when I launch the command hashcat tell me
Code:
The wordlist or mask that you are using is too small. This means that hashcat cannot use the full parallel power of your device(s). Unless you supply more work, your cracking speed will drop.


So maybe the slow speed come from that, I only guess 6 fragments.

Do you have any tips for improving speed?
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Very slow speed - by randomguy7894 - 05-06-2021, 11:07 AM
RE: Very slow speed - by Chick3nman - 05-06-2021, 11:15 AM
RE: Very slow speed - by marc1n - 05-06-2021, 11:36 AM
RE: Very slow speed - by Chick3nman - 05-06-2021, 12:37 PM
RE: Very slow speed - by Leippi37 - 05-09-2021, 06:37 PM
RE: Very slow speed - by atom - 05-06-2021, 11:19 AM
RE: Very slow speed - by randomguy7894 - 05-06-2021, 11:48 AM
RE: Very slow speed - by JuanPelota - 05-07-2021, 04:06 PM
RE: Very slow speed - by randomguy7894 - 05-09-2021, 12:34 PM