hcxtools - solution for capturing wlan traffic and conversion to hashcat formats
In this special case, I removed the portability by latest commit.
Code:
The mode string can also include the letter 'b' either as a last character or as a character between the characters in any of the two-character strings described above. This is strictly for compatibility with C89 and has no effect; the 'b' is ignored on all POSIX conforming systems, including Linux. (Other systems may treat text files and binary files differently, and adding the 'b' may be a good idea if you do I/O to a binary file and expect that your program may be ported to non-UNIX environments.)
https://www.man7.org/linux/man-pages/man3/fopen.3.html

BTW:
My C is rusty, too - I learned assembler (6502, 6802, 68000/68010).
Reply


Messages In This Thread
wlandump-ng vs hcxdumptool - by hulley - 02-10-2018, 10:26 PM
RE: hcxtools - solution for capturing wlan traffic and conversion to hashcat formats - by ZerBea - 11-03-2021, 09:35 AM