nvmlDeviceGetFanSpeed(): Not Supported
#1
Hi everyone! I'm having trouble bruteforcing a WiFi password. When I try to bruteforce it, I get this message:
Code:
nvmlDeviceGetFanSpeed(): Not Supported CUDA API (CUDA 13.1) ==================== * Device #01: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4050 Laptop GPU, 5072/6140 MB, 20MCU OpenCL API (OpenCL 3.0 CUDA 13.1.112) - Platform #1 [NVIDIA Corporation] ======================================================================== * Device #02: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4050 Laptop GPU, skipped OpenCL API (OpenCL 3.0 ) - Platform #2 [Intel(R) Corporation] ============================================================= * Device #03: Intel(R) UHD Graphics, 3537/7074 MB (1768 MB allocatable), 8MCU Minimum password length supported by kernel: 8 Maximum password length supported by kernel: 63 Minimum salt length supported by kernel: 0 Maximum salt length supported by kernel: 256 No usable dictionary file found. Started: Thu Jan 01 01:15:56 2026 Stopped: Thu Jan 01 01:15:56 2026
I use a laptop for this bruteforcing

I've just started using hashcat and understand next to nothing about it, as well as its forum. I apologize in advance for the possibly inappropriate question and formatting.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
nvmlDeviceGetFanSpeed(): Not Supported - by elo - 01-01-2026, 12:35 AM