I'm trying to crack two WPA hashes with specific formats, but I've hit a wall and could use some advice or fresh ideas:
1 Hash 1: 8 characters, [0-9A-Z] (Numbers + Uppercase only)
2 Hash 2: 10 characters, HEX only [0-9a-f] (or uppercase [0-9A-F])
What I've tried so far:
Extensive dictionary attacks (with and without rule files).
Straight mask/bruteforce attacks covering the full character sets.
Custom rules designed to prevent character repetitions (e.g., no 2 identical consecutive characters, maximum 3 occurrences of any character total).
Despite this, no luck yet. Are there any specific rule sets, mask strategies, or combinator techniques you'd recommend testing next for these specific spaces?
1 Hash 1: 8 characters, [0-9A-Z] (Numbers + Uppercase only)
2 Hash 2: 10 characters, HEX only [0-9a-f] (or uppercase [0-9A-F])
What I've tried so far:
Extensive dictionary attacks (with and without rule files).
Straight mask/bruteforce attacks covering the full character sets.
Custom rules designed to prevent character repetitions (e.g., no 2 identical consecutive characters, maximum 3 occurrences of any character total).
Despite this, no luck yet. Are there any specific rule sets, mask strategies, or combinator techniques you'd recommend testing next for these specific spaces?
