hcxtools - solution for capturing wlan traffic and conversion to hashcat formats
(02-06-2018, 10:25 AM)ZerBea Wrote: If you use the -F (wlancap2hcx) or the -B (hcxpcaptool) option and add all mac_addr from your neighbourhood you don't "destroy" their traffic.

I mean.. I know, but I want it to catch handshake and automagically stop "destroying" :/
I want only to catch unique (I mean 1 certainly valid for one AP or at least AP+Client set) handshakes.
Do I have to restart wlandump every 5 minutes and parse .pcap's myself to generate BPF?

(02-06-2018, 10:25 AM)ZerBea Wrote: Channel hopping capabilities are limited to the driver and, if installed the regulatory domain. If the driver and the domain supports this, it will work (example channel 14).

I mean when I set -C 10, wlandump is hopping only at 1-11 and when -C is eg. 40 its hopping
I would like it to hop at 1-11 + 36-64 + 100-165 as supported by my chipset. Is it possible to set it up like that?

(02-06-2018, 10:25 AM)ZerBea Wrote: On channels 52 and above "Indoors/DFS/TPC" is activated by the driver/domain. Otherwise you will jam weather RADAR!

Yeah, I know. Is that why it stops hopping and doesn't update it's status?
Maybe it should skip that channel or something, but why it just stops doing anything?

(02-06-2018, 10:25 AM)ZerBea Wrote: Well, I have a S4 LTE-A (GT-I9506), too - running lineage. Soon as I have time, I'll try it.

Just `git clone --recursive https://github.com/seemoo-lab/nexmon` and build it from utilities directory.
I'll make pull request today so nexmon will include your tools as git submodule from my repository ;D

PS. Maybe you should enable issues feature to your repository?

Messages In This Thread
RE: hcxtools - solution for capturing wlan traffic and conversion to hashcat formats - by JuniorJPDJ - 02-06-2018, 11:40 AM
wlandump-ng vs hcxdumptool - by hulley - 02-10-2018, 10:26 PM