hcxtools - solution for capturing wlan traffic and conversion to hashcat formats
Thanks for the reply. I actually looked at all your links and bookmarked some. Those answered my questions.
I have been using arch since backtrack turned into The-Distribution-Which-Does-Not-Handle-OpenCL-Well (Kali). Also have raspbi(raspbian os, maybe should switch to arch too, but since the raspbian works for intended purposes, still using it) to be more mobile. Battery banks and stuff. I have multiple(i think if i really look hard, maybe 10) adapters, MT7601U is one of them.
I guess i have to practice more with bpfc files.
I also want to thank you for adding so many options to these tools. Really versatile.
Now come to think of it, i guess deauth as default may be good. Throws off some script kiddies.
Btw, haven't used deauth reason codes at all(i don't use deauth, mostly, maybe that's why). How much do they change the results, practically?

Messages In This Thread
wlandump-ng vs hcxdumptool - by hulley - 02-10-2018, 10:26 PM
RE: hcxtools - solution for capturing wlan traffic and conversion to hashcat formats - by hashserious - 06-07-2022, 11:28 AM