hcxtools - solution for capturing wlan traffic and conversion to hashcat formats
If you use the -F (wlancap2hcx) or the -B (hcxpcaptool) option and add all mac_addr from your neighbourhood you don't "destroy" their traffic.
Channel hopping capabilites are limited to the driver and, if installed the regulatory domain. If the driver and the domain supports this, it will work (example channel 14).

On channels 52 and above "Indoors/DFS/TPC" is activated by the driver/domain. Otherwise you will jam weather RADAR!

Well, I have a S4 LTE-A (GT-I9506), too - running lineage. Soon as I have time, I'll try it.
Right now, our ultimate ambition is hcxtools integration to wpa-sec (RealEnder still need a week to go - you can watch progress here: https://github.com/RealEnder/dwpa/tree/hcxtools) and full implementation EAP (incl. VPN, TLS, WPS, ... - I'm still waiting for the crackers hashcat and JtR to become ready - didn't see a feature request for EAP on their issues pages, yet).

Did you take a look into your caps (retry bit set)?

Messages In This Thread
RE: hcxtools - solution for capturing wlan traffic and conversion to hashcat formats - by ZerBea - 02-06-2018, 10:25 AM
wlandump-ng vs hcxdumptool - by hulley - 02-10-2018, 10:26 PM