hcxtools - solution for capturing wlan traffic and conversion to hashcat formats
Sorry for taking a long time to respond I am testing and so far all output hccaps are 0 bytes.  I am sure this is my fault. (EDIT) Just editing to say latest download of hcxtools fixes this)

Would it be possible to define an output directory?

(01-29-2020, 06:56 PM)ZerBea Wrote: "As far as I know all hashes in the new .22000 format are 100% crackable, is that right?"
->No! That depend on the quality of your device (bit error on plcp layer) and the tool to dump the traffic!
->Yes, all received M2 from AP-LESS attack vector are valid and recoverable - if you run hcxdumptool!
->Yes, all received PMKID (M1) from CLIENT-LESS attack vector are valid and recoverable  - if you run hcxdumptool!

Obviously I would only ever use hcxdumptool to dump the traffic, what else is there? LOL

So if all .22000 format hashes are good what is it I need to check for with a hex viewer?

I am just thinking when I master the use of hcxhashtool it will bring new life to old GPU as we will also be able to start to take advantage of PMKID captures!

Messages In This Thread
wlandump-ng vs hcxdumptool - by hulley - 02-10-2018, 10:26 PM
RE: hcxtools - solution for capturing wlan traffic and conversion to hashcat formats - by WPA_Catcher - 01-29-2020, 07:40 PM