hcxtools - solution for capturing wlan traffic and conversion to hashcat formats
Hi ZerBea

Finally LOL I managed to get my bash script working. The reason for my request for a -p option was that I was trying to input from one folder and output to another. Through a few additional lines I have managed a workaround so it now works as I intended.

As I am learning more I have experienced a couple of those (oh now I get it) moments and I feel embarrassed at some of my previous questions. I also notice just how far ahead you are and that you have already addressed most potential problems or requests.

I watch your progress on hcx-anything most days and today I have noticed the amount of work you do to highlight wifi driver issues on other sites. I am amazed at how you seem to be involved in EVERYTHING wifi related!

As for your new hccap-single output every known network hccap so far has been crackable! These old GPU cards may have been retired by hashcat, but like yourself, they remain dangerous to WPA networks in their retirement!

Thank you for all the work you do.

Messages In This Thread
wlandump-ng vs hcxdumptool - by hulley - 02-10-2018, 10:26 PM
RE: hcxtools - solution for capturing wlan traffic and conversion to hashcat formats - by WPA_Catcher - 01-31-2020, 06:17 PM