CUDA Error
I have recently installed a NVidia 2060 Super.  Please see the attached image.

It says it is missing the CUDA toolkit, but I have placed this card in a brand new OS install and installed the CUDA toolkit.

I have also reinstalled the NVidia driver and chose to uninstall previous installations.

Any ideas?

Attached Files
.png   CUDA_Error.png (Size: 97.36 KB / Downloads: 8)
(05-26-2021, 05:51 PM)slawson Wrote: I have recently installed a NVidia 2060 Super.  Please see the attached image.

It says it is missing the CUDA toolkit, but I have placed this card in a brand new OS install and installed the CUDA toolkit.

I have also reinstalled the NVidia driver and chose to uninstall previous installations.

Any ideas?

Hi,

you are running under windows, maybe the the following post will help you:

https://hashcat.net/forum/thread-9818.html

Probably your problem is related with the way than hashcat is detecting CUDA under windows.
All you need to do is to install latest CUDA SDK, no rename of any .dll for or anything (unless you trashed the system before).

Keep in mind that the CUDA SDK listed in the startup is _only_ the OpenCL driver which ships with your NVIDIA driver. The CUDA SDK also ships with the NVRTC library and hashcat also needs that one. The CUDA SDK is a separate package that you need to download from NVIDIA website and install on your system.