Cracking WPA Password with same time generating wordlist
Does anybody know the correct command for cracking a hash file on windows cmd with live generating wordlist?(not saved wordlist), containing all numbers, letters and symbols, 8-16 characters..
This works but I'm not able to save the process..

crunch_win %pass% abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyzABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ0123456789 | hashcat64 -m %mode% --potfile-disable -o output.txt "%hash%"
Just use hashcat built-in mask attack: https://hashcat.net/wiki/doku.php?id=mask_attack
Make sure to use the latest version of hashcat as an initial step.

Code:
hashcat -m %mode% -i --increment-min 8 --increment-max 16 -a 3 -o output.txt %hash% ?a?a?a?a?a?a?a?a?a?a?a?a?a?a?a?a

WPA being a slower hashrate will not be feasible with such a large keyspace after 12 characters unless you have some serious hardware. Also note, you specify using symbols in your initial statement but do not include it within crunch. If you are not using symbols modify your mask by using a custom character set with -1 and limit to ?l?u?d.

Code:
hashcat -m %mode% -1 ?l?u?d -i --increment-min 8 --increment-max 16 -a 3 -o output.txt %hash% ?1?1?1?1?1?1?1?1?1?1?1?1?1?1?1?1
(06-06-2021, 03:10 PM)slyexe Wrote: Make sure to use the latest version of hashcat as an initial step.

Code:
hashcat -m %mode% -i --increment-min 8 --increment-max 16 -a 3 -o output.txt %hash% ?a?a?a?a?a?a?a?a?a?a?a?a?a?a?a?a

WPA being a slower hashrate will not be feasible with such a large keyspace after 12 characters unless you have some serious hardware. Also note, you specify using symbols in your initial statement but do not include it within crunch. If you are not using symbols modify your mask by using a custom character set with -1 and limit to ?l?u?d.

Code:
hashcat -m %mode% -1 ?l?u?d -i --increment-min 8 --increment-max 16 -a 3 -o output.txt %hash% ?1?1?1?1?1?1?1?1?1?1?1?1?1?1?1?1

Thanks, I need a little more help, assuming that I want It to search through all these: 
  • ?l = abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz

• ?u = ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ

• ?d = 0123456789

• ?s = «space»!"#$%&'()*+,-./:;<=>?@[\]^_`{|}~

the hash path is this: H:/HUAWEI-B525-8F31-01.hccapx
    and output path is this: F:/cracked.txt
    the --increment-min 8 --increment-max 16 stays as It is?
    and what mode I should put on %mode%?
    Giving these clues, can you write the command as I should write It?