Hashcat only detect one GPU card
#1
Hi, I have installed Hashcat on a Ubuntu 20.04. I have installed kernel 5.4 generic and uninstalled kernel 5.8. Installed ROCm from this guide (https://rocmdocs.amd.com/en/latest/Insta...tml#ubuntu) and installed Hashcat from apt

With the command "lspci | grep VGA" it detect 4 cards (I have 5 cards RX580... one is "losed")

Code:
root@administrador-H110-D3A:/home/administrador/Escritorio# lspci | grep VGA 00:02.0 VGA compatible controller: Intel Corporation HD Graphics 610 (rev 04) 01:00.0 VGA compatible controller: Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. [AMD/ATI] Ellesmere [Radeon RX 470/480/570/570X/580/580X/590] (rev e7) 04:00.0 VGA compatible controller: Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. [AMD/ATI] Ellesmere [Radeon RX 470/480/570/570X/580/580X/590] (rev e7) 05:00.0 VGA compatible controller: Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. [AMD/ATI] Ellesmere [Radeon RX 470/480/570/570X/580/580X/590] (rev e7) 06:00.0 VGA compatible controller: Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. [AMD/ATI] Ellesmere [Radeon RX 470/480/570/570X/580/580X/590] (rev e7)


When I try "hashcat -I" I got this

Code:
root@administrador-H110-D3A:/home/administrador/Escritorio# hashcat -I hashcat (v5.1.0) starting... OpenCL Info: Platform ID #1   Vendor  : The pocl project   Name    : Portable Computing Language   Version : OpenCL 1.2 pocl 1.4, None+Asserts, LLVM 9.0.1, RELOC, SLEEF, DISTRO, POCL_DEBUG   Device ID #1     Type          : CPU     Vendor ID      : 128     Vendor        : GenuineIntel     Name          : pthread-Intel(R) Pentium(R) CPU G4560 @ 3.50GHz     Version        : OpenCL 1.2 pocl HSTR: pthread-x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-skylake     Processor(s)  : 4     Clock          : 3500     Memory        : 2048/5804 MB allocatable     OpenCL Version : OpenCL C 1.2 pocl     Driver Version : 1.4 Platform ID #2   Vendor  : Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.   Name    : AMD Accelerated Parallel Processing   Version : OpenCL 2.0 AMD-APP (3137.0)   Device ID #2     Type          : GPU     Vendor ID      : 1     Vendor        : Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.     Name          : gfx803     Version        : OpenCL 1.2     Processor(s)  : 36     Clock          : 1411     Memory        : 3481/4096 MB allocatable     OpenCL Version : OpenCL C 2.0     Driver Version : 3137.0 (HSA1.1,LC)


Only CPU and one GPU detected by Hashcat... how I can solve it?

Thanks!!
#2
Is not a hashcat issue. ROCm does not support RX cards if not placed on PCIe 3.0 slot.

Also you should disable POCL. If you really want to use CPU, use Intel oneAPI OpenCL.