m 11300 seperator unmatched
So I'm working on cracking a passphrase to an old Dogecoin wallet. I've used bitcoin2john to get my hash, and unfortunately, I can't get hashcat to load the hash. It's pasted in a .txt file, one one line and I've even copy and pasted the example hash for 11300 mode and it won't recognize that either, so I'm at a bit of a loss. 

Other testing methods for some of the sample hash files in the download worked, just can't get the program to recognize my .txt, I get the Separator Unmatched error.  

Any thoughts? 

Thanks in advance.
are you sure you use the latest hashcat version from https://hashcat.net/hashcat/
I'm using 6.2.3 Is that the most recent, but perhaps not the most recent stable release?
what is your command line (without the hash) ?

do you have a hash file (don't put the hash directly in the command line, if it contents characters that could be interpreted by your shell like $VARIABLE ) ?

the hash example should always work... make sure you don't have any extra whitespace within the command line

... and also make sure you always specify the hash mode in your command line by using -m 11300 .
You mention the dogecoin wallet. Could you share the first portion of your hash? It's between the first two $ signs. Something like: bitcoin, multibit, blockchain, ethereum, electrum, stellar, metamask.

Regarding the hashcat example, would you mind sharing your full command?
My hash starts with:
$bitcoin$64$

This is what I was testing first, just to try before working further into using rules and masks.
>hashcat -a 3 -m 11300 wallethash.txt ?a?a?a?a