Hashcat Benchmark Spreadsheet
A couple of years ago I saw that there was a google spreadsheet featuring benchmarks from various GPU models across different versions of hashcat.

Does anyone have the link to this spreadsheet and is there a newer one that has been updated with more recent versions of hashcat/GPUs?
There's not enough space in a spreadsheet to put all numbers in combination with hashcat version, hash mode, attack mode and all the other different settings which have an influence in cracking performance. Sometimes we do comparison from previous hashcat version vs current hashcat version, you can find them in the release notes of the new version.
(09-08-2021, 01:11 PM)atom Wrote: There's not enough space in a spreadsheet to put all numbers in combination with hashcat version, hash mode, attack mode and all the other different settings which have an influence in cracking performance. Sometimes we do comparison from previous hashcat version vs current hashcat version, you can find them in the release notes of the new version.

I believe the one I saw was for version 6.0.0 of hashcat and everything fit just fine. I remember it had 1080ti vs 1080 as well as other video cards.

I can't find the comparisons you mention, can you link me the last one?

Again, if anyone has the spreadsheet, please provide the link.
(09-08-2021, 01:11 PM)atom Wrote: There's not enough space in a spreadsheet to put all numbers in combination with hashcat version, hash mode, attack mode and all the other different settings which have an influence in cracking performance. Sometimes we do comparison from previous hashcat version vs current hashcat version, you can find them in the release notes of the new version.

After searching through my Google Drive I finally found what I was looking for:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1...=778154442

If anyone has an updated version please let me know!