Can i use pci 1x to install gpu ! How to assemble a GPU cluster?
first plz try the beta
https://hashcat.net/beta/

it seems there are some problems with cuda 11.6 right now (dont know whether it is already fixed in the beta) if the beta also doesnt show your devices plz do a full deinstall of cuda an install cuda version 11.5 (this one is definitly working)
I think this more or less looks more of an issue with admin rights on the PC or something was done incorrectly with the extraction of hashcat. His computer shows devices properly, but hashcat is not operating correctly. Did you compile hashcat or just download the binaries?
(04-06-2022, 12:36 AM)slyexe Wrote: I think this more or less looks more of an issue with admin rights on the PC or something was done incorrectly with the extraction of hashcat.  His computer shows devices properly, but hashcat is not operating correctly. Did you compile hashcat or just download the binaries?

i just downloaded hashcat already compiled
(04-04-2022, 11:17 AM)Snoopy Wrote: first plz try the beta
https://hashcat.net/beta/

it seems there are some problems with cuda 11.6 right now (dont know whether it is already fixed in the beta) if the beta also doesnt show your devices plz do a full deinstall of cuda an install cuda version 11.5 (this one is definitly working)

i reinstalled CUDA to version 11.5 also i tried beta version of hashcat but it doesn't work !
a missed the folder from where you are runnings hahscat, yeah could be the problem, windows 10 doesnt really like programs like hashcat on the systemdrive, try running from another partition and or give hashcat administrator priviliges
(04-08-2022, 01:47 PM)Snoopy Wrote: a missed the folder from where you are runnings hahscat, yeah could be the problem, windows 10 doesnt really like programs like hashcat on the systemdrive, try running from another partition and or give hashcat administrator priviliges

it not effect !

maybe I'll give you access to anydesk you look what's wrong ?(
Hello, I deleted this file and immediately everything worked very strangely! Problem solved

"w_opencl_runtime_p_2021.2.0.616.exe"