Another Newbie Driver issue
I am running Hashcat in Windows 10

I have uninstalled all my drivers and gone through the tutorial to set up my drivers.

Can someone please look to see if things are correct

I am running a wps hash and things seem slow also
.png   Screenshot (28).png (Size: 226.76 KB / Downloads: 7)
.png   Screenshot (29).png (Size: 290.26 KB / Downloads: 6)
Looks fine to me, you may want to increase your fan speed however. Try keeping cards a cool as possible just as a suggestion.
Thanks for replying, its just I can not see the CPU and there seems to be 2 intel GPU.

I could increase fan speed but I thought 76C was ok, its an MSI laptop, coolerboost would help but its noisy, what would be a better temp for a 4 hour run?

Thanks again
The 2nd GPU is your built in graphics processor within the CPU. You CAN use this but it would only account for a minimal amount of hashrate compared to your 1060. It would also strain the laptop significantly more and create more heat which in turn causes more problems.

If you're cracking WPA hashes, there is no reason to run your CPU & integrated graphics as they will only account for maybe 1-5% increase hashrate from what you're currently getting. Just use it the way you currently are! Otherwise, again, your temperatures are best the coolest possible. If you're running an attack and are worried about noise over hardware failure you're not looking at it the proper direction. Laptops are compact and typically don't have fans on the GPU units just the exhaust fan and intake fan, so the more you cook your thermal paste the faster that laptop will fail. Would be a shame to throw a few $$$$ down the drain for a failed component due to some fan noise.
Yes, you right about the noise vs paste issues, cooler boost is on and GPU is 67C now vs 76C. its 3 years old and I think i need to be thinking about a re paste anyway. Been looking at liquid metal on youtube, maybe just better regular paste would last longer.

Anyway thanks for your time, awfully decent of you.