I made a wordlist generator
I wrote a wordlist generator that uses a combination of Markov chains and Consonant / Vowel maps to generate wordlists.  It is coded in C++ with a GUI coded in C#.  I have only compiled for windows so far, but you can probably compile it for Linux.  It is UTF-8 encoding aware unlike the other Markov chain stuff with hashcat. Let me know what you think.  It is called Wordlist Zombie.  I hope you at least like the name.  https://github.com/MrGITit/Wordlist-Zombie

[url=https://github.com/MrGITit/Wordlist-Zombie][/url]The file formats for the Markov chain stuff, and the Consonant / Vowel map stuff are plain text lists, so it is easy to see what is going on for the curious among us.  And of course the source code is there too.  I tried to go with the most open license I could find so that people can use whatever they need without worry.
I just wanted to say that I just updated the readme file on github. It now explains a lot more and even has a pretty screenshot of the GUI. So if you went there before and asked "So what the heck is this?" maybe it will answer some questions you had.
Not trying to bump the thread or anything (it is already at the top anyway), but I have an important announcement.
I just built for Linux for the first time. A Linux Makefile is now included in the repository.
I figure lots of people here use Linux, so yeah. Linux is important to me too.
You implemented your own hash table, why?
(01-31-2023, 01:57 PM)buka Wrote: You implemented your own hash table, why?
That was really at the beginning of the project.  I just really felt like making a hash table.  I'm happy I did it that way though, because then I could add the merge sort right into the hash table, so it worked out nice.
Multi-threading? YES! Output to stdout? Why not? Minimum and maximum word length? Of course! Check out the newest features and give me feedback. Thanks!
If you are looking for requests then modifying mask-processor to provide an option to produce random text would be excellent.

Currently the options in mask-processor are:

?l = abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz
?u = ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ
?d = 0123456789
?s = !"#$&'()*+,-./:;<=>?@[\]^_`{|}~
?a = ?l?u?d?s
?b = 0x00 - 0xff

It would be great to be able to pipe mask-processor (or perhaps your own stand alone pseudopass.exe) to hashcat like the following.

mp64.exe -1lud ?p?p?p?p?p?p?p?p | hashcat ..etc

-1lud = Would allow the user to define the characters mask-processor would randomly choose from.

?p = Pseudo random text

This request is useful for those times when you have simply run out of ideas, password lists, rules and just want to try your luck.
(02-05-2023, 02:15 AM)WPA_Catcher Wrote: If you are looking for requests then modifying mask-processor to provide an option to produce random text would be excellent.

Currently the options in mask-processor are:

?l = abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz
?u = ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ
?d = 0123456789
?s =  !"#$&'()*+,-./:;<=>?@[\]^_`{|}~
?a = ?l?u?d?s
?b = 0x00 - 0xff

It would be great to be able to pipe mask-processor (or perhaps your own stand alone pseudopass.exe) to hashcat like the following.

mp64.exe -1lud ?p?p?p?p?p?p?p?p | hashcat ..etc

-1lud = Would allow the user to define the characters mask-processor would randomly choose from.

?p = Pseudo random text

This request is useful for those times when you have simply run out of ideas, password lists, rules and just want to try your luck.

If that is something that is needed, I will keep it in mind, but are you sure something like this doesn't already exist?
(02-05-2023, 04:09 AM)PhillyStyle1026 Wrote: If that is something that is needed, I will keep it in mind, but are you sure something like this doesn't already exist?

I have not been able to find anything to produce fast random passwords (user defined characters) which can be piped to hashcat, certainly not for windows.

I made a silly mistake in my post above I should perhaps have used -p instead of -1.  I am just so used to typing -1.

mp64.exe -plud ?p?p?p?p?p?p?p?p | hashcat ..etc

-plud = Would allow the user to define the characters mask-processor would randomly choose from.

p could stand for = Pseudo random text
I made a portable (Linux) GUI for Wordlist Zombie. It uses GTK4, so you have to install GTK4 binary, and dev packages to build it. I'm keeping the Windows GUI too. Anyways, go check it out.