Poll: Next major feature
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mixed GPU Types
6.33%
5 6.33%
Distributed Computing
32.91%
26 32.91%
Resume / Restore
17.72%
14 17.72%
Passwords > Length 15
29.11%
23 29.11%
Markov Attack
11.39%
9 11.39%
Intel openCL (Intel GPUs)
2.53%
2 2.53%
Total 79 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

oclHashcat-plus v0.09 Poll 1/3: Next major feature
@tony, hashcat works great on a mac. Use wine and add an alias to your bash_profile. I haven't tested ocl though, that would most likely take a huge hit. That's what bootcamp is for Smile
(06-20-2012, 06:31 AM)Socapex Wrote: @tony, hashcat works great on a mac. Use wine and add an alias to your bash_profile. I haven't tested ocl though, that would most likely take a huge hit. That's what bootcamp is for Smile

Hi,
Thanks a lot for your reply & help.

Nice info ! i didn't think about "Wine", i am going to take an look on.

What do you mean by add an alias on bash_profile ?

Now concern, BootCamp, i test it allready & seem the GPU & dirvers inside Bootcamp are dosen't taking in compt by OCLHashcat.

For Hashcat, i use VMware Fusion on Mac, it's an Pain, i know...but until i got THE "magic Solution", it's the only way i find, & for sure : VMware haven't any compatibility with ADM Card, cause they have an generic VGA++..so no way in VMware

Now, maybe with some tweak with BootCamp, but sincerly, since months i naviguated on the net to find some tips & tricks...

Anyway, i take an look on WINE...

Ae you on Mac also ?

Regards,

Tony
Wanted to note here that with the latest oclHashcat-plus version 3 the major features have been added:

- Mixed GPU Types
- Resume / Restore
- Markov Attack
My vote is for password length > 15 when using a dictionary!