Keepass Windows User Account
Hi there !

I hope someone will be able to help me out.
I have a KDBX file locked to a Windows User Account so no Master Password only problem my Windows SSD just died so unfortunately i have no way to access any files on this SSD :/

Could hashcat manage to unlock this file ?
And if it could what would be the best approach please ?

Thanks
This is not possible, Keepass also warns about this on their site:

"KeePass can make the database dependent on the current Windows user account. If you enable this option, you can only open the database when you are logged in as the same Windows user when creating the database.

Warning Be very careful with using this option. If your Windows user account gets deleted, you won't be able to open your KeePass database anymore. Also, when using this option at home and your computer breaks (hard disk damaged), it is not enough to just create a new Windows account on the new installation with the same name and password; you need to copy the complete account (i.e. SID, ...). This is not a simple task, so if you don't know how to do this, it is highly recommended that you don't enable this option."

If your SSD is broken and you cannot access anything on it then you can't access the keepass data.
Thanks for your answer DanielG !

I learned that , thats why i was wondering if it would be possible to crack it open instead ? Brute force or other ?
No unfortuanatly that information is not brute forceable. It cannot be cracked.