2.6 BTC wallet stuck inside RAR file
Bug 
My wallet.dat file is inside RAR password protected file and I need some expert on how to recover rar file, I looked up on the internet and found this solution that by extracting the rar5 hash using john the ripper, I would be able to guess the password  using hashcat but I need an expert who can implement this theory without error, I lack the expertise and find it difficult to implement and willing to give you a percentage if I am able to extract my wallet. Let me know how much you will charge for this type of project?
Hey rosemarys,

Try using this site to extract the rar hash if your struggling:

https://hashes.com/en/johntheripper

Then your next step would be to generate a passwordlist or ruleset for the potetial passwords,

Then to save time you should rent a RTX 4090 rig on vast and load a hashcat docker and run the hash & passlist.

Theres guides on here, AI can be useful to troubleshoot setting up or errors too, I dont think you can hire hash crackers on these forums tho.
I can try to help...
read the private message
The issue is I used strong password and I don't remember the length...
(04-02-2024, 04:50 PM)rosemarys11 Wrote: The issue is I used strong password and I don't remember the length...

is it still possible to crack it though?
(04-02-2024, 02:21 PM)zam1980 Wrote: I can try to help...
read the private message

Please check your dm I have replied
Bug 
I don't expect to necessarily hire over this platform, anyone who is into cracking hashes and would like to help is welcome. I am depressed due to the loss and I think most of the people who are in this field don't work for $ mostly they are enthusiasts just like me. But I don't mind spending on this project since this has got some $$ involved already. I paid someone local to me but he was unable to complete it because he had less compute power available, and said better check online. So I am here.

(04-02-2024, 11:07 AM)CmdFlaz Wrote: Hey rosemarys,

Try using this site to extract the rar hash if your struggling:

https://hashes.com/en/johntheripper

Then your next step would be to generate a passwordlist or ruleset for the potetial passwords,

Then to save time you should rent a RTX 4090 rig on vast and load a hashcat docker and run the hash & passlist.

Theres guides on here, AI can be useful to troubleshoot setting up or errors too, I dont think you can hire hash crackers on these forums tho.