Limiting the consecutive occurrence
Hash-IT:: Add it.
I couldn't script that rule in one command, so it is done in two : )
Thank you, I just wasn't sure and didn't want Pixel to misunderstand. Smile
(05-28-2012, 05:23 PM)Hash-IT Wrote: Thank you, I just wasn't sure and didn't want Pixel to misunderstand. Smile

Yes I feel stupid now, should of listen to what the sed god M@LIK said in the first place Smile
Ha ha !

For fans of star wars, M@lik is a "SEDI" master !! Big Grin
(05-28-2012, 05:31 PM)Hash-IT Wrote: Ha ha !

For fans of star wars, M@lik is a "SEDI" master !! Big Grin

LOL Big Grin
ok its do it again M@LIK

Code:
mp64.exe --start-at=BPAAAAAA --stop-at=BPZZZZZZ ?u?u?u?u?u?u?u?u | sed -f awesome_script.txt >B.txt

These passwords slipped through

BPAABCED
BPAABCEF
BPAABCEG
BPAABCEH
BPAABCEI
BPAABCEJ

and in the text file is
Code:
/\(.\)\1\1/d
/\(.\).*\1.*\1/d
/\(.\).*\1.*\(.\).*\2/d
/\(.\).*\(.\).*\1.*\2/d
/\(ABCD\|BCDE\|CDEF\|DEFG\|EFGH\|FGHI\|GHIJ\|HIJK\|IJKL\|JKLM\|KLMN\|LMNO\|MNOP\|NOPQ\|OPQR\|PQRS\|QRST\|RSTU\|STUV\|TUVW\|UVWX\|VWXY\|WXYZ\)/d
Well done Pixel, you are a good beta tester !

When this code is sorted we will have to talk about which one of us is generating which parts. Smile We need to see who will help and just split between us.
(05-28-2012, 07:19 PM)Hash-IT Wrote: Well done Pixel, you are a good beta tester !

When this code is sorted we will have to talk about which one of us is generating which parts. Smile We need to see who will help and just split between us.

Also do need it each character in one chunk or in several smaller chunks?
When the codes ready I think we could just post here which we are doing, so for example you could say you wanted to do A,B and C and I could do D,E and F...

They do need to be in individual letters I think, I wouldn't split them further than that.
(05-28-2012, 07:29 PM)Hash-IT Wrote: They do need to be in individual letters I think, I wouldn't split them further than that.

ok, but doesn't hashcat-plus read the whole file before it starts for stats or something. it would take abit to read a whole 65-75GB? (depending on the filter)