Difficult password -iTunes
So I’ve never used this before I’ve never had to, but had an issue with my back up this last time and I lost five months worth of text photos and all that Apple tells me is they can’t get them and my iTunes backup is not taking my password and yes it’s encrypted but I got desperate because the stuff I’m wanting back is the last 1.5 months of memories I have of a family member that passed away this jan. and so I tried like 5 programs non could help but I did find this and was able to get my hash and have had this running for two weeks but It’s not getting it or I get estimated more than 10 years to crack my password. I’ve tried multiple different scenarios and some of them come back with nothing and then others it’s gonna take like 2 to 10 plus years so knowing that I use similar Base letters or have a list of similar passwords, they use and knowing that I only use certain numbers or certain symbols how could I narrow this down because I’ve tried to use the increment one and I created a wordlist with my known passwords I have used before but my password is pretty lengthy and that seems to be the issue but I know the letters I didn’t use and numbers too but I’m not sure how to void having those with out it taking 10 years.

I looked up videos but there is not much out there for windows examples but I have tried for two weeks with -a 0,3,6. Please can someone offer me possible help or ideas to ge this to crack faster than 2 or 10 years.
I have a windows computer with only the command/ terminal nothing special as I don’t usually do this stuff but I was in a Jam because I want those pictures and text back.

Also I didn’t post my hash here because it says not to in the rules 
But I have even tried to use -d 1,2,3 and -O incase it was in need of optimization.
I have used rules like the dive, best64 and leetspeak but the rockyou and other larger ones tell me it will take years so if anyone can offer any advice I would be grateful. I even tried the mentalist for my password to make a list/ rules but I don’t understand that so much so that didn’t work. quote="Mpcl-1998" pid='60936' dateline='1717187623']So I’ve never used this before I’ve never had to, but had an issue with my back up this last time and I lost five months worth of text photos and all that Apple tells me is they can’t get them and my iTunes backup is not taking my password and yes it’s encrypted but I got desperate because the stuff I’m wanting back is the last 1.5 months of memories I have of a family member that passed away this jan. and so I tried like 5 programs non could help but I did find this and was able to get my hash and have had this running for two weeks but It’s not getting it or I get estimated more than 10 years to crack my password. I’ve tried multiple different scenarios and some of them come back with nothing and then others it’s gonna take like 2 to 10 plus years so knowing that I use similar Base letters or have a list of similar passwords, they use and knowing that I only use certain numbers or certain symbols how could I narrow this down because I’ve tried to use the increment one and I created a wordlist with my known passwords I have used before but my password is pretty lengthy and that seems to be the issue but I know the letters I didn’t use and numbers too but I’m not sure how to void having those with out it taking 10 years.

I looked up videos but there is not much out there for windows examples but I have tried for two weeks with -a 0,3,6. Please can someone offer me possible help or ideas to ge this to crack faster than 2 or 10 years.
[/quote]