strange WAP recovery using --gpu-loops=1000
I was recovering a WAP .HCCAP I tought I recovered him but my suprise was that I only got shit, i tried with different mask and always got that was recovered but I got only shit like this

ees:ŽJ²q€
ees:ŽJ²q€
ees:}&æ8²³‡
ees:“M!{5ªŠ
ees:yƒÁPvJЙ
ees:yƒÁPvJЙ

and any of this works, maybe can be cause I use --gpu-loops=1000 or Its a broken .hccap file?
Sounds like a driver problem. If you are on AMD, use cat 12.8 (not higher, not lower) and try again.
(11-29-2012, 01:11 PM)atom Wrote: Sounds like a driver problem. If you are on AMD, use cat 12.8 (not higher, not lower) and try again.

You helped me in other post. abour that, Now I'm using it, I was looking what can be cause other hashes crack normal. When I use mask like -1 ?l?d and not default --markov-hcstat I got this strange caracters. So I guess I can't use maks :S
Hi eljolot

I use the WPA feature of hashcat-plus quite a lot. If you like you can PM me with a link to your.cap and .hccap and I will try to reproduce your problem.

I suspect it is down to a bad capture as I haven't experienced any issues with Hashcat-plus and WPA for a long time now.
(11-29-2012, 08:32 PM)Hash-IT Wrote: Hi eljolot

I use the WPA feature of hashcat-plus quite a lot. If you like you can PM me with a link to your.cap and .hccap and I will try to reproduce your problem.

I suspect it is down to a bad capture as I haven't experienced any issues with Hashcat-plus and WPA for a long time now.

I brute forced Him now, I was quite easy password, Now using only brute force without masks I got a normal word. I'll send you all the info. and the command line. just wait me a little cause all bruteforce I do in other pc XD
Received your PM thanks.

I have noticed something in your command line, I'll PM you about it.
Anything to add here?