Where to buy 7970 with reference cooler
Hi

I'm looking for "a bunch" of 7970 with reference cooler and I come up with nothing. I live in Sweden and I have checked with all the major online retailers, local stores, not so local stores, NewEgg-recommendations from this and other forums etc... Everything is "out of stock" or "discontinued".

Are there any 7970 with reference coolers available on the open market or do I have to go underground? I can easily find 7950 with reference cooler but I want 7970.

Help is highy appreciated.
Try HIS band.
I'm using HIS IceQ X2 http://www.hisdigital.com/un/product2-691.shtml stock clock, improved cooling solution, and it absolutely better than stock cooler Smile
"With IceQ X², the card is up to 17 °C cooler than the reference cooler."

Can I expect the same result with 4 - 7 cards in one tower?
(04-23-2013, 06:12 PM)hannhimhe Wrote: "With IceQ X², the card is up to 17 °C cooler than the reference cooler."

Can I expect the same result with 4 - 7 cards in one tower?

Don't know. But single card is better, so I think multiple card should be better too.
(04-23-2013, 04:38 PM)hannhimhe Wrote: I'm looking for "a bunch" of 7970 with reference cooler and I come up with nothing.

Unfortunately the world is running out of 7970s, and more are not being made. This is AMD's fuckup because they thought they would be releasing the 8xxx series next month, but they're not. So reference design cards are almost impossible to find right now.
Take a look here.
Some of the sellers will ship to Sweden.
(04-23-2013, 08:24 PM)epixoip Wrote: Unfortunately the world is running out of 7970s, and more are not being made. This is AMD's fuckup because they thought they would be releasing the 8xxx series next month, but they're not. So reference design cards are almost impossible to find right now.

That basically leaves me with ebay and crossing my fingers that the seller know how to handle hardware properly. *sigh*

Say I run with that I have today for a while longer and wait for the 8000-series to hit the market. How long after that is it realistic to expect hashcat to be compatible with them?