oclHashcat-plus restore file format struct
#1
Hi,

I couldn't find any documentation on the restore file struct for oclHashcat-plus. I'm not convinced that it's the same as oclHashcat-lite because of the file size differences.
Atom, if you could drop me the struct that would be great! I'm trying to distribute oclHashcat-plus workload in the same way as oclHashcat-lite (using pw_skip and pw_limit). I'm still thinking about how I'm going to stop it at some limit :/

Regards,
Otter.
#2
The format is about to change with new release. Once I've released it, I will also release new struct, OK?
#3
(06-17-2013, 12:45 PM)atom Wrote: The format is about to change with new release. Once I've released it, I will also release new struct, OK?

Sounds great, I'll just work on improving my oclHashcatLite support.
Is there the possibility of having the --pw-skip and --pw-limit options in oclHashcatPlus, seems like the code to support it must already be there?
#4
No, thats not possible for oclHashcat-plus. It's much more complicated.
#5
Hi Atom and !

I am new in the Forum and first of all I would like to say Atom congrats for this amazing tool!

When would you be ready the format struct used by oclHashcat-plus? and when would you post it here?

Thank you very much again

Keep with the great work!
#6
The struct is here, but note it will change again with oclHashcat v1.00.

Code:
typedef struct { uint32_t version_bin; char cwd[256]; uint32_t argc; char **argv; uint32_t pid; #ifdef _LITE uint32_t pw_min; uint64_t pw_skip; #endif #ifdef _PLUS uint32_t devices_cnt; uint32_t dictpos; uint32_t maskpos; uint64_t *pw_off; uint64_t *pw_num; uint64_t pw_cur; uint32_t digests_cnt; uint32_t digests_done; uint *digests_shown; uint32_t salts_cnt; uint32_t salts_done; uint *salts_shown; float ms_running; #endif } restore_data_t;
#7
Thanks! I really appreciate it and I will keep in note that change.