oracle11g -a6 -a7 increment not work
(06-24-2013, 01:55 PM)KT819GM Wrote: Does finding password from hash these days should be same as eating candy?
Why not?

it is as if manufacturer of car imposed a knowledge of the carburetor, and you just want to ride

there is no problem, no one is criticizing
just a tip of the interface, the use.
so of the product was more loved by users
all super
knowing how to use your shell -- including writing short shell scripts or one-liners -- is unavoidable in this line of work. no program will ever be able to do everything for you.
(06-24-2013, 03:15 PM)epixoip Wrote: knowing how to use your shell -- including writing short shell scripts or one-liners -- is unavoidable in this line of work. no program will ever be able to do everything for you.

I agree. Flexibility > Simplicity
in ntlm crack mode "Hybrid dict + mask" , "Hybrid mask + dict" and increment too not supported?
-a6 -a7 and -i no compatible in any crack mode?
(06-25-2013, 09:23 AM)atom Wrote:
(06-24-2013, 03:15 PM)epixoip Wrote: knowing how to use your shell -- including writing short shell scripts or one-liners -- is unavoidable in this line of work. no program will ever be able to do everything for you.

I agree. Flexibility > Simplicity

your product from geek to geeks
If you want success, you must take into account not only their own kind
"if you want success" -- you're funny.
or do you think that hc is perfect? do not need to seek more?
graphic at the top of the page says "advanced password recovery."
I like the HC, he is very functional, but I think the user interface could be improved
hashcat's interface already suits advanced users well. since hashcat is intended for advanced users -- or geeks, as you called them -- there is no problem here.