[split] oclHashcat-plus v0.15
Since upgrading to .15, I've been getting temperature errors.

HD 5850, overclocked, with Abort temp set to 90c. I didn't have this problem till upgrading.

Code:
WARN: ADL_Overdrive5_Temperature_Get(): -5
Curious why the admin split this, I thought I was reporting a bug.
Bugs usually go into TRAC. However, ADL is not compiled into oclHashcat, so that error does not depend on oclHashcat. Maybe you also updated Catalyst. If yes, that's the reason for the warning. You should also check your GPU bios
Thank you, atom! I appreciate the response. I did edit my GPU bios recently, I'll go back and take a look at my configuration and see if I screwed up in the temperature controls.
(09-17-2013, 01:57 PM)giveen Wrote: Thank you, atom! I appreciate the response. I did edit my GPU bios recently, I'll go back and take a look at my configuration and see if I screwed up in the temperature controls.

Giveen, did you figure out why you are getting "WARN: ADL_Overdrive5_Temperature_Get(): -5" errors? I'm getting them too.
I ended up reverting to stock GPU bios on my HD5850 but with no luck on getting rid of the error. So now I just watch the temp with GPU-Z and turn temp monitoring off.